Former 90 Day Fiance star and husband of Danielle Mullins Jbali, Mohamed Jbali posted a photo of himself lounging in his obviously-staged-for-the-occasion bedroom, with the caption, “Relaxing in my beautiful room (smiley face, heart, smiley face.)” There are so many things going on this this photograph, I need to list them numerically:
1. Um, who took the pic, Mo?
2. If Mohamed is such a player, why does he have a twin bed?
3. Why does he need 2 laptops and one desktop computer? (Eve thinks it’s for all of his catfish activities, but if they were really important to Mohamed, wouldn’t they be on wall-display?)
4. Mohamed has his hobbies on display and clearly not in regular use. They are:
a) guitar playing
5. Does Mohamed regularly have guests over to look at his online shenanigans and thus, requires two (2) folding chairs at his desk?
6. Paris, France.
7. Mohamed is ready for summer in flip flops and a tank top.
8. Is this a $20-a-night AirBnB shared room in the rust belt? Where are we? What is the nature of this living situation? Someone in the photo’s comments asked what state Mo was in and he replied, “I live on the earth lol”
9. None of his computers are plugged in.
10. I’m going to circle back to #1. Someone else is obviously in this room snapping photos of Mohamed pretending not to notice.
Please comment with a picture of you lounging in your boudoir.