If you do not watch Real Housewives of New Jersey, you can move along. Those of us with a taste for Posche have some things to discuss.
Holy shit, Joe and Teresa Giudice might actually go to jail. I knew they were in criminal trouble, and that Joe might do some time. But I thought, these are TV people. This is over some money. I assume they can get lots of money quickly and “resolve” this.
Uh, no. They both pled guilty in court today and both are looking at probably jail time. Like, legit jail, you guys. Not Bravo jail, where Andy Cohen is the warden and Top Chef losers are the cooks. There will not be a jumpsuit fashion challenge.
If you are like me and a little bit sad/excited about this, keep your velour tracksuit on. They don’t get sentenced until July 8th.
Some questions and observations:
1. Will Bravo be able to film this as part of a season or, God-willing, spinoff show. Seriously, if they’re not currently filming RHONJ already, Bravo needs to amp-up production.
2. What words of wisdom/bullshit does Caroline Manzo have to say about this please?
3. Will my favorite cast-mate and actual cousin to Teresa, ROSIE PIERRI offer up some thoughts? And did you see Rosie appear on “Millionaire Matchmaker“? No joke, Rosie was fixed up on a date by Patti, and ended up kayaking with a screenwriter. Also, Rosie is a millionaire? Explain this one to me. When describing her job, Rosie said she makes “a lot of phone calls.”
4. Should she be sentenced to serve time, how long will it take for Teresa to realize that this isn’t part of the show? At what point will shit get real? Will it be like Shawshank, and the moment they turn out the lights, Teresa will realize that this is not part of a reality show?
5. Will Joe’s mistress(es) wait for him? Also, are NONE of these people connected to the mafia? I’m still flabbergasted that the Giudices serving actual time is most likely going to happen.
6. Melissa Gorga has got to be LOVING this, while professing to worry about the children. Honestly, if any of the Giudices could survive in jail, my money is on Gia. She’s the most normal.
7. Teresa is re-tweeting all words of support. Enjoy!